Sunday dinner. I loved it growing up in my mom's home. I was excited to get married and have someone to cook a good meal for on Sundays. Today, I attempted something not so difficult but still scrumptious, and it turned into a fiasco.
It started with splattering cooking oil, EVERYWHERE. On my hands and up my arms, now blistering. On my kitchen floor, which is where I slipped and ended up on my rear end. Does being pregnant make you more of a klutz? Let's not mention clean up, it will just make me more tired.
Turns out Chad does not really like scones and honeybutter anyway.
3 comments:
Oh Mandi! I am so sorry that Sunday dinnner didn't turn out the way you wanted it too. And whether Chad likes scones or not he should be gratefully that you wanted to make a nice dinner. Hopefully he clean up or at least helped!!!
Ryan and I are just sitting here looking at this together and he is really giving me hell for not wanting to make Sunday dinners for him. Sorry it turned out so crappy, let us know next time you are cooking and we will swing by!
YES pregnancy does make you a klutz!!! I'm pretty sure it just makes you stupid in general - I've dropped everything at work, right after someone asked me if I was clutsy, I've locked myself out of the house and car simultaenously and forgotton passwords like you would not believe!!! Good luck!! :)
Post a Comment