Ask yourself... Is Mandi stupid enough to lock herself and her baby out of the house? Answer... yes.
Ask yourself... Is Mandi awesome enough to get the window open and jump through? Answer... yes.
I think this is proof that my awesomeness overpowers my stupidity. Don't you?
5 comments:
Kinlee and I think you are so funny!!! I'm glad you got in.
You are awesome. We are all really smart especially after we have children they suck all the smartness right out of ya. :)
I wanna know if you threw Jordyn in the house before you jumped in... :)
I did that too!!! When Lucy was like a month old and it was freaking snowing outside. I was seriously in tears. But luckily (and this is the only time I would call this lucky) we live in an apt. and the manager was home and came right over to let us in.
I got one for you. Is markell stupid enought to lock herself out of the house at 38 weeks prego? yup and did she have to find a ladder and break into her house? You bet, us gunnison girls are awesome!
Post a Comment