Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Puzzled...

So, take a look over at the right hand column of my blog. Is it empty? For about a week now the only thing that is showing up are my posts. No pictures off to the side. No posting history. And worst of all... no links! How am I supposed to blog stalk when I don't have links to your blogs?! Has this ever happend to anyone but me? Any suggestions of how to fix it? When I go to my settings it is all still there. Like where you go to add gadets or links, all is good. Hmmmm. Puzzling.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe update your browser...I see pictures and links.

Enrique and Lindsay said...

I see pictures and links too! But I've heard a couple other people have been having problems with Blogger too.

Chad and Mandi said...

New thing...I just discovered when I posted this that I could see the links and everything and when I look back at old posts where you can see your drafts and stuff I see the links then. But still not when I click view blog or when I just type in links. The weirdest part is this is happening on our laptop, desktop, and my computer at school.

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

So interesting. All of the other comments say that they see them but I don't. I don't understand.

JaKe and NaT* said...

i see them!!btw... loved the pics of jordan on valentines.. cute girl!!