Monday, January 9, 2012

Sigh

I woke up this morning.  Went downstairs and did some time on the elliptical while Jordyn watched Tangled (again).  Went upstairs, showered, and got ready for the day.  As I was finishing up, I thought I heard water running, like someone was in the shower or like the washer was going.  I put Jordyn down for her morning nap.  Checked the bathrooms for water.  Checked the washer.  Went back into the basement and saw the wet carpets.  I turned off the water as quick as I could think of how to do it, cause it was gushing! Stupid water heater!

Now, the carpets are up.  No hot water til tomorrow.  The worst part, plumming=$.  Sigh.  Oh the joys of owning a home!  (Still, I am excited and grateful to own this home!)

1 comment:

Enrique and Lindsay said...

Oh no! Where was the water coming from? I would have totally panicked. I'm sorry, no fun!