When we first moved here, we had figured there would not be a whole lot of weather diffference between Utah county and Castle Rock. We had read all about the average temperatures and snow falls and the two areas seemed very similar. WRONG! I swear we have gotten a snow storm every week since the first week of November. We have had now had 4 storms each leaving over 12 inches dumped. Other storms have left 4-6 inches. And call me crazy, but I do not remember ever having that much snow in Utah. (Ok, that one winter in Cedar City was pretty bad.) The schools here had a snow day yesterday. In fact, everything around here closed up early. Most stores and governmnet offices were closed around noon. It literally snowed all day. We are going on 36 hours of nothing but snow. It is finally starting to slow up now.
We took a break from house arrest to go out and shovel yesterday. Jordyn LOVED it! Her fingers and nose were so cold, but I still had to drag her in the house kicking and screaming.
 |
| Yes, those are socks on her hands. I havn't bought her gloves cause I figured she would not keep them on anyway. |
 |
| Daddy's little helper! |
This was about 18 hours into this 36 hour neverending storm. I am guessing there is another 6-9 inches out there, just waiting to be shoveled again! I think a snow blower is in our future. Weather stations say we will just have flurries for the rest of the day today. Whew!
4 comments:
Jordyn likes so cute with all her snow stuff on. I remember Colorado snowing a lot but, it will all melt away when the sun comes. You'll have nice blue skys.
Chad needs to get out of the house and get some exercise anyway. This is Lisa not Rod.
That is so much snow!!! But jordyn is so stinkin cute in her snowsuit! Did you build a snowman and snow angels?
she looks so stinkin cute all bundled up.. i have been wantin to take pais out to play in the snow but it has barely snowed here so maybe we need to come visit you so we can have a little snow in our lives...i totally would have put socks on pais hands to hahah
WOW! That is a lot of snow!! I'm kinda sad Utah hasn't had that kind of weather lately... I LOVE those pictures of Jordyn! She looks so squeezable!!
Post a Comment