Monday, September 10, 2012

Another Zoo Day

There are some holidays when I get more homesick than others.  It is always the little holidays, like Labor Day.  As always, I give Chad a fair warning and tell him we need to do something fun or I will probably cry.  He listens well!

We wen to the Cheyenne Mtn. Zoo in CO Springs on Labor Day.  We love a good zoo.  Jordyn loves the animals.  We like this zoo because it is a little more intimate than the Denver zoo.  They have a little petting zoo section and fun playgrounds.  There are a lot of animals you can feed too.  Of course because it was Labor Day it was pretty crowded so we did not stand in any food lines to feed anyone but ourselves.

I love Jordyn's face in this picture!  So excited about the giraffes!


Made friends with the goat.



2 comments:

sara said...

Your pelican post on my blog made me laugh for like ten minutes. Thanks for that. So glad you finally got to enjoy Bear Lake. We are huge fans. Jealous of Powell...oh we miss it. And may Jordyn's cheeks never go away. Take care and keep the blogging coming!

Enrique and Lindsay said...

She is so adorable! I love a good zoo too. In fact, that will be my next blog post because we just went on Saturday. Although that zoo looks way cooler than Hogle Zoo.