Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween!!!

I had this vision of a costume I wanted to make Jordyn.  It was an adorable pinata.  So cute and I figured it was kind of gender neutral for any future toddlers we are blessed with.  But a whirlwind hit just before Halloween.  I got called to be the young women president in our ward, and my etsy shop Junebug Jane got cRaZy buzy.  So, in the hour before our ward trunk-or-treat I quickly put together a "Baby Ruth" candy bar for Jordyn.  Honestly, the quickest costume I have ever sewn!  And, the best part, it was only $2.00.  I made the Almond Joy and Mounds costumes a few years ago.  They are great costumes to pull out in hurry!

The weekend before Halloween, Chad and I got a baby sitter and went to an adult party with some friends.  Plus we had the trunk-or-treat.  And then on actual Halloween night we took turns taking Jordyn around our neighborhood, which is prime trick-or-treating territory.  There are a gazillion houses and the are all squished together.  Perfect for a little "Baby Ruth"!




1 comment:

Enrique and Lindsay said...

So cute! That's such a good idea. We are so lame at Halloween. We dress the kids up but never ourselves. That's great that your business is doing so well.