We started at the Colorado Railroad Museum. There was a train ride and lots of trains to climb around on, which entertained Jordyn. My dad was in heaven; who knew he was so interested in trains? The rest of us stayed entertained by following Jordyn around or getting a lesson on the workings of trains from my dad.
| This ride went around and around the train yard and I bet Jordyn rode it 5 times. |
Afterward, we found some kind of fair. I am not even sure what it was called, but it was like a carnival that stays put and does not travel around. This was literally 6 adults following a 2 year old around on little rides. Good thing we have Jordyn around to keep us entertained! We bought a bunch of tickets thinking each adult would have to pay to ride with Jordyn, but surprisingly, adults were free. So Jordyn went on LOTS of rides and was pretty pale and sick by the end. Oops.
| As you can see on Jordyn's face.. she is pretty terrified. My mom thought it was pretty funny, as did the rest of us! |
| Getting into this flying banana was difficult. Definitely not built for adults and I was for sure the biggest person on the ride. I was glad the banana still went up with me in it! |
All in all, Golden, CO did not disappoint. We discover these great places and I am always reminded how much I like Colorado!
No comments:
Post a Comment