Friday, February 28, 2014

Dancing Queen

Jordyn took a little ballet class.  It was only a 4 week thing, and very low key, but she loved every minute!  She first day, she was pretty shy and would not go out onto the floor.  I took her aside and asked why she was scared.  She said, "The other girls will be mad at me."  Sweet little girl!  I tried to comfort her and she eventually went out to dance.  At the end of the first class she went on and on about how the girls were nice and were her new friends.  The last class, parents were invited to come watch.  It was so cute!  Jordyn is sad it was over, but glad she still gets to wear her ballet costume on special days!

Disclaimer:  Yes, I know the video is long, but I just wanted Grandma's to see it all!



No comments: