Saturday, February 21, 2009

The hills are alive...

So we do not have cable. Downstairs on our TV we have a wicked awesome set of bunny ears donated to us by Casey and Sam, complete with a wire hanger attached for better reception. Upstairs in our bedroom, however, we have nothing to watch on my TV/VCR combo except old videos. I have quite a collection of Disney movies on VHS and for anyone who knows me well, you know what a Disney fanatic I am. Chad is a close runner-up. Chad will put a Disney movie in and watch it for days, over and over while he gets ready for work or school or whatever. A few days ago, I put in The Sound of Music while I got ready for bed. It has been about a week now, and I think he has watched it almost 3 times! He even sings along with me in "How do you solve a problem like Maria". I have heard him humming "Doe, a deer, a female deer..." And he might be angry at me for blogging about this and exposing his sensitive side! I guess we will see :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I always said that if the teachers would put things to music or a song Chad would know everything. As for Diseny, Diseny World is one of our favorite places after all!
And I think I have most all the Diseny movies, too!

Sarah Ball said...

Hey Mandi! thanks for leaving me a comment.. I will add your blog so we can keep up with you guys!

Jared and Stacy Gillins said...

Mandi! I absolutely love your blog! You are such a doll face and I miss you! I miss your sarcastic remarks. They always made me pee-my-pants laughing! I love the sound of music story too! That is hilarious!