Monday, March 2, 2009

I was looking through wedding picture's to help Chad's mom with a project. And I know it is lame, and that my wedding was 4 months ago, and I should get over it, but I just loved that day so much. It will forever be one of the best, if not the best day of my life. So I wanted to share it with you, yet again!

5 comments:

JaKe and NaT* said...

MANDI!! your wedding pictures were beautiful!! i actually started tearin up when i was lookin at them.. what a beautiful it must have been .. sure wish i could have come to it.. im so thankful for pictures though so i can relive that moment with you guys,... wedding days are so special.. Even though it has been 4months for you guys it doesn't matter.. Its almost been 2 years since Jake and I were married and I still look at my weddin pics seriously almost everyday.. its so fun to look at those pics and remember your feelings of that day and for each other.. you guys are such a cute couple!! thanks for sharing those pics!!

Seidi said...

Hola lady. I found your blog. Was it last semester that I saw you or was it this one? I can't even remember. Let's do something soon!

The Judd Family said...

Hey Mandi,

I found your blog on Stacy's blog and hopefully you don't mind me putting it on my blog. You and Chad look dang cute! I sure love your wedding pictures! I think about the day Chris and I got married all the time. I hope everything is going well. What a fun job you have! Take care. Ashlee

Casey and Samantha said...

Don't worry Mandi: I still like to reminisce about my wedding too, and it was almost four years ago! I loved your wedding! Weddings in general are so much fun! Love the pics!

Jennie said...

hey there Mandi. I'm so glad you did put up pics from your wedding cause I missed it all and it is so fun to see them. they are Beautiful! So fun to read what you've been up to...way to go on working on your Masters. That's great. Good luck with it all!