After spending most of my week inside, looking out at the beautiful weather, I cracked! I dropped all my lesson plans for Thursday afternoon, and went outside to play kickball! I just couldn't take it anymore! I had to be outside!

After I came home and complained to Chad about my severe case of spring fever, we decided to get together with our friends for an outdoor campfire/hot dog roasting. We went up to Bridal Veil Falls to a little campground. We were right next to the river. It was cool but not too cool. The campground was beautiful. The company was great! We had so much fun! Although, we were lacking on the organization. We will be more prepared next time! (Sorry you get to see lame pictures found on google. I didn't take any real ones!)
I spent my day Saturday outside painting a little microwave stand we have in our kitchen. I painted it black and stained it to match our kitchen table. I think it turned out all right. (I will try to get pictures up sometime.) After treating my spring fever with kickball, campfire and an outside painting project, I think I am cured. Let's just home I can keep my sanity until summer!
1 comment:
don't you LOVE spring days?!?! remember when we used to go lay outside on the little square of grass?!?! i miss you!
Post a Comment