This past weekend, our good friends Adam and Camarie invited us on a 4-wheeling trip. We went up American Fork Canyon, and it was beautiful. As Chad and I got on the wheeler and headed up, he reminded me of all the good times we have had 4-wheeling. It is almost like a tradition for us. Chad took me 4-wheeling on our first date. (We had our 1 year anniversary of our first date in April. Wow!) The first weekend Chad spent at my house, my dad took us 4-wheeling. Then there was the time we almost died on the 4-wheeler, twice. We took a fun trip with some friends to Star Valley and did some 4-wheeling up there. And then when we got engaged.... yes, it was on a 4-wheeler ride. I think one of the reasons we love it so much is because we just go our own speed, look around, chit chat, enjoy each other's company, and the company of our friends. I also have to thank parents and friends who sponsor all of these 4-wheeling escapades...namely Adam!
Funny story... during this last trip, Chad and I were, as we usually are, taking our sweet time, going kind of slow. I was driving the 4-wheeler at the time. I could hear someone coming up behind us on another 4-wheeler. I started to slow down and pull off to the side so he could pass us. He freakin FLEW past us, and right through a puddle. You know in cartoons or movies when a jerk car splashes water all over some pedestrian...that is just what happen to us. I just sat there with my jaw dropped, soaked, water dripping down my face, as he just kept going! If I ever see him again I will give him a piece of my mind!

This is a picture of us after the splash!
3 comments:
Mands! I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys are always having so much fun and I REALLY wish we could be with you guys more but i'm so glad we have our blogs to stay in touch! That totally sucks you got splashed by water but also extremely hilarious! :) I sure do love you doll!
What a fun trip! That sounds like so much fun and hilarious! I'm glad you got to get out and do something fun like that. Enjoy it while you can. When you have kids, it gets harder to just take a little vacation.
That looks like so much fun! We need to round up our parent's 4-wheelers and go sometime. I wish we all had the money to buy our own, maybe in the future years right?
Post a Comment