Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wholy Crap I am 24!

Thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday last week. It was such a fun birthday weekend! Chad brought a dozen roses to me at school on Friday. Then when I got home, he had taped a single rose and a card to the front door. The card explained that he had placed 12 roses around the house with a "I love you because..." note on each one. Each rose also had a gift with it. I almost melted when I read each one. Isn't he the cutest! Thanks Chad for taking the time to make my birthday special! On Saturday Chad took me to lunch and shopping at the Buckle; he had given me gift cards with some of the roses. Later that night Nikki and Blake joined us for some nickel-cade fun! I love that place cause it is like the cheapest date ever! Then on Sunday, my parents invited us to Gunnison for dinner with my grandparents, Cami, and Connor. Thanks to everyone who made not only May 2nd special, but the entire weekend. I got so many cards and facebook messages and text messages (including Nona's text @5:30 am!) and phone calls. I am so blessed to have so many friends and family who care. Thanks! I would also like to wish Sam a Happy Birthday on May 1st. She is an awsome sister-in-law and I am so glad to have her in our family. Also a Happy Anniversary shout out to Kelsey and Brian Bulow and also Jody and Tyler King. May 2nd rules!

Here are all the gorgeous birthday roses from Chad and the yellow one was from Cami. I know roses are kind of senseless cause they die in a few days...but I still love them!

5 comments:

The Dyreng's said...

Mandi, that is the cutest thing ever. You tell Chad that he gets the husband of the weekend award. I am glad that you had such a great birthday.

C said...

Your husband---what a sweetie!! Happy "late" Birthday!! You guys are so cute! 24..dang girl you better get crack'n on some kids!! haha JK!! : )

Casey and Samantha said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday! Way to go CHAD!! That's awesome! I got that 5:30 a.m. text from Nona too for my birthday! I couldn't figure out what was going on! Glad to hear I you were waking up too at that moment! May is such a great month!! luv you!

The Judd Family said...

Holy cow Mandi, I don't think I wished you happy birthday. I remember that I was going to and I totally spaced it. What a terrible friend you have. I am so sorry. I hope you had a great birthday! It sure sounds like you did. What a nice husband you have. I hope all is going well.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm a jerk. I want you to know I've had your birthday written on my calendar now for over six months. I thought of you on April 29, 30 and May 1st. Then I dropped the ball. I totally forgot despite my calendar reminder. So late Happy Birthday to you Mans.