Honestly, it is one of the funniest shows I have ever watched! We flew threw seasons 1,2 and 3 and are now just waiting for season 4 to come out. We have watched most of the episodes at least twice! (I know, a little obsessive!) Our favorite character is Barney because he gives some of the best lines! You will find them all throughout our blog such as "Legendary", and "Suit Up". We are on a quest to find some "How I Met Your Mother" friends who want to watch with us, so if you are interested, give us a call!
Because we have almost a year until season 4 comes out, we had to start a new series. We decided to start watching...

There are 3 reasons we chose this series:
1. There is a "How I Met Your Mother" episode that refers to Cheers and even plays the theme song. (Go ahead and start singing it, it will be in your head all day!)
2. There are 11 seasons, so that should keep us entertained for a while.
3. Season 1 was only like $15.
If you would like to be our "Cheers" friends and come watch with us, give us a call!
p.s. I have been trying for days now to figure out how to post youtube clips so we could share our favorite How I Met Your Mother moments with you, but I am blog-retarded and can't figure it out. If your know how please tell me!
3 comments:
I would love to be a "How I met your mother" buddy and "Cheers" buddy. I would love it if I could just skip on over to your apt and hang out with you guys like the good old days! I always randomly remember moments from our past adventures. The most recent memory I was thinking about was when Nikki was dating Tyler and we all hated him and made a bet about how long they would date. (not very nice of us but funny anyways!) And he made me mad at Halloween time so I flipped him off and told him to sit on it and spin! I'm pretty sure I haven't done that since! Jerk!
Hey, glad to hear from you! I love blogging, now we can keep in touch with what is going on in each other's worlds. Have fun with Cheers and How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorites too.
I LOVE that picture at the top of your blog! So so cute! I cannot believe I didn't tell you that Katie was getting married. whoops! Great news. . .We will be in God's Country for the 4th of July! Hooray! We won't make it in time for the 3rd cause Jared works late :( and I heard that the fireworks would be pretty much in my back yard! Wahoo! But we DEFINATELY HAVE to meet up sometime this weekend! Can't wait to see ya! Love ya tons darling! :)
Post a Comment