Sunday, July 19, 2009

Swing Life Away....

This past weekend, The Becks, my mom's side of the family, had a reunion at the Heber Valley Camp. We had a great time. It was so fun to see some of my cousins that I had not seen in so long! We ate, sat around the campfire, played some games, and made crafts with the kids. We took a couple of hours to go on a challenge ropes course.
This is Chad retrieving the anecdote from an island surrounded by lava to save the whole family! Isn't he brave! Our favorite part of the challenge course was the giant swing! I look a little ridiculus in this one cause I am trying to fly like Peter Pan. This is a video of my dad. I thought I was taking a picture, but my camera was set on video instead. Oops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had our reunion there this summer too. I loved the ropes course. So fun. Also, you and Chad sound a lot like us. We always seem to be that odd couple without children who don't belong at Baby Animal Days or the Pumpkin Walk. That is the only reason I'm pregnant- now we have have an excuse without judgment.