Chad * Mandi * Jordyn * Adalynn
way to go mandi!! that was freakin sweet.. you did such a great job! you got me sold on it... hahah!! you looked so cute by the way:)
Good job Mandi!!! I want one!
I feel a Golden Globe coming!
That is awesome Mandi! Great job! That is neat you got to have that experience. That seems like a pretty neat device.
I'm SO jealous! I'd love to have a cricut for those very reasons. You look great! Sounds like you guys have had many adventures since we moved :) Hope all is well with you.--Amber
Post a Comment
5 comments:
way to go mandi!! that was freakin sweet.. you did such a great job! you got me sold on it... hahah!! you looked so cute by the way:)
Good job Mandi!!! I want one!
I feel a Golden Globe coming!
That is awesome Mandi! Great job! That is neat you got to have that experience. That seems like a pretty neat device.
I'm SO jealous! I'd love to have a cricut for those very reasons. You look great! Sounds like you guys have had many adventures since we moved :) Hope all is well with you.
--Amber
Post a Comment