Things have been a little crazy for us the past few weeks. As far as school goes, we are both feeling like we have bit off more than we can chew. Thus, this Happy Birthday Hubby post is a little past due!
Chad's birthday was a couple Saturdays ago. I am sad to report that we did not party out as I would have liked, but we did celebrate a little bit. We woke up, had a big birthday breakfast, I made Chad open his birthday presents, which was mostly Colts memorabilia, and we both spent the rest of the day doing homework. Yuck. That evening we went on our favorite date to Trafalga. I love mini golfing, and Chad loves winning, so it is a great time for both of us! I also think that if Chad had to spend his entire life in one room, it should be an arcade. He loves the place! We set a goal to take home a stuffed animal. And though we probably spent more money on tokens than the thing is worth...we brought home Wile E. Coyote.
Happy Birthday Chad! I hope you enjoyed your day. You are the most amazing husband a girl could ask for. Thank you for always taking care of me and doing everything you can to make me happy. I love you for it. I hope I can always do the same for you. I love you all the much!
P.S. I did not get any pictures of the big 24 because my camera is being lame. But no worries, I just got a new one! Many pictures to come!
1 comment:
We loved see both of you this week-end. Happy Birthday again! Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment