Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Latest...

I know Halloween seems like an eternity ago, but here are some pics :) I think this Halloween was like the "Year of 1000 costumes". I always take on a project, like making candy bar costumes or ninja turtle costumes, and think it is not a big deal. Hours later and half way into the sewing and hot gluing, I am having serious regrets. But it all came together, and we had fun dressing up! Chad and I dressed up to go to the Butterfield's halloween party. We had tons of good food and fun! Thanks Meg for hosting! This is a picture of the teachers I work with. I love these ladies to death! They are so much fun and such great teachers. If it is not obvious, we are ninja turtles.

I have been trying to upload a video tour of our house that Chad took a few weeks ago, but to no avail. So, other than that, not much has been happening to the Bartons. We spend most of our time doing homework and watching football. But, we are still loving life!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Good job and the costumes!! Chad said it was great fun. Sorry we missed you when we were down there, hopefully next time. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love it!

The Judd Family said...

Super cute costumes! You did a great job! I wish I had the patience to do something like that.

Jennie said...

Very clever! Love them both.