Monday, March 15, 2010

Drumroll please....

Because Chad and I both come from small towns, and mothers who like to talk, you may already know this but I guess we should make it official....
drumroll please...
WE ARE HAVING A BABY!

I am 13 weeks along, due September 26 (Chad's birthday). We had a dr. appointment last Friday and got to hear the heartbeat. What an experience that is! I have been feeling pretty good. Yes...tired, nauseous, and hungry ALL the time. But I am functioning just fine and can't complain.

Chad and I are so excited. I cannot believe we have been given this opportunity. We feel so blessed and...well...excited! Chad has been singing me this song. Because of that, and the fact that is might be the most awkward song ever written, I have posted it here for you all. Also, we really like Glee!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud I get to be the first one to comment on your exciting announcement. So let me be the first to say- Woot! Woot! and Congrats! I can't wait to force Jack to be friends with your baby.

Anonymous said...

Oops.. I forgot to say how much I like Glee too. I'm ashamed but yes I love it.

Jared and Stacy Gillins said...

Mandi, I am so so excited for you and Chad! I am going to predict that you will have a .....boy! Hooray! I am glad that you havent been too sick so that you can enjoy pregnancy as much as possible. Keep us updated!

Dallas and Kristi said...

Congratulations Mandi!! You will be a WONDERFUL mother!!! I'm sooo excited for you!

The Judd Family said...

That is awesome!!! You are going to have such cute kids! I am so excited for you! I am glad that you are doing well. I can't wait to hear what you are having. Take care.

Drew and Michelle said...

We are so Happy for you two! and so excited to have another little cousin! We Love You!

jray said...

How exciting for you guys!!! You are going to be such a good mom. I hope you start feeling better soon. -Andy

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

Yay!! Congrats, you and Nikki BOTH, all this excitement is too much, I'm going to burst! Oh I'm so excited for you guys.

Tatum said...

I agree with Pen! You and Nikki having babies at the same time is gonna be so fun!!! So exciting! Congratulations! Hope you start to feel better soon!

April Hutchins said...

Congrates that is so exciting!!!

Arti said...

I've been waiting for you to post so I could say congratulations. Your mom told me a couple weeks ago. I'm really excited for you. What an adventure!

C said...

Yay!! How exciting!! CONGRATS!! Did you and Nikki plan this? Lol, JK!

Joe, Angie, Kyler and Keaton Jensen said...

Mandi, I am so happy for you guys! It is such a fun and exciting time and I am glad that you are feeling pretty good. I have been keeping an eye on your blog awaiting news like this so yay! I love the song also. Funny!!

Jennie said...

Small town talk did travel down here to Phoenix...or maybe just family rumors. Either way, I was so excited to hear the news! What a fun journey you are beginning... it is so worth all of the morning (or maybe all-day) sickness, fatigue, and everyone's favorite...weight gain!! Good luck and enjoy the experience!

Ryan and Neeley said...

YEA!!! I am SOOOOO excited for you. Being a mother is the most amazing thing in the world and you will make a fabulous one! Congrats.

Seidi said...

Oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! You will be the best parents. I shouldn't say this, but I hope you have a boy so he can be Charlie's friend. Who knows, maybe my little guy will be weird like me. :) You were my friend. :)

Chris & Jennie said...

Mandi! YAY! How exciting for you guys. Bring on the baby showers! :)

Enrique and Lindsay said...

Wow I thought i commented on this a while ago but apparently I didn't. Congratulations!! That's so exciting. You guys are all pregnant at the same time, there's like 6 of you. Looks like I missed it by about 9 months :)

Emily said...

Congrats Mandi!! Been forever since the days at the drive in! Found you through Lacey! :)