Those of you who know me well, know that I am kind of a music junkie. I always like to have music playing whether I am in the car or cleaning the house or doing my hair. I LOVE my music! I sometimes think I was born in the wrong generation because I love the 70's and 80's, both soft rock and classic rock. Boston, Def Leopard, Styx, Journey, Tom Petty, Guess Who, Moody Blues, Neil Diamond, Air Supply, Doobie Brothers, Elton John, Queen, and my list goes on and on! I listen to The Arrow 103.5 every morning on my way to work, and when they play a good song, it just sets me in the best mood! I heard Blue Oyster Cult with some cow bell the other day, and I could not help but smile :) A few weeks ago I was enjoying my music as I was browsing around youtube. I love to look for songs I have not heard in a while and just jam out on my couch with an after school snack. On this particular day, I came across Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler. I started the song and my heart skipped a few beats because I absolutely LOVE this song! I started watching the video and I was just....taken back. This is the weirdest video I have ever seen. Take a look! If you have any idea what it is about besides strange glowing eyed men... please let me know!
6 comments:
Mandi I haven't a clue what the video is all about, but it is weird!
She's having a dream about some students at an all boys boarding school. It's supposed to be inspired by some random movie but I can't remember what it was. I saw some VH1 making of the video a long time ago... yeah I am that lame. But totally with you on the love for music.
I agree that the music video is weird. It is almost kind of creepy. But that is how it seems a lot of music videos are, weird and totally different from what I thought the song was about. I also really like that song as well.
I love this crazy video! I've seen it before. In fact I think there is another video where they mock the song. Instead of singing the real song they made up lyrics to the music that explains what's going on. Look for it. It's pretty funny.
Oh yes this song... I have interesting memories of you & sara Picket in a Cheerleading Suburban with your interpretation or rather lyrical dance that plays through my head each time I hear this song!
congrats! what an exciting phase to be entering.
yes, i remember you. i admit i wasn't super into relief society while you were in the ward, but i don't know who you are.
thank you for your lovely comment. it made MY day. you gotta wonder if what you are writing is getting lost out in the world wide web. you are so gracious. take care, woman. i'll be checking up on you too, if that's okay.
ps, there is nothing wrong with blog stalking. :)
Post a Comment