Monday, May 10, 2010

Fun Stuff

The past few weeks have been super busy, but full of fun! The first weekend in May I graduated*! The reason for the * is that I still have some summer classes coming up in July. But, because I have less than 12 credits to take, I was able to go to Cedar City and participate in the graduation commencement. It was awesome! To be hooded by some of my professors, and shake hands with important SUU people was so cool. I was not able to walk when I got my bachelor's, so this was a big experience for me. Senator Bennett spoke on Friday night to all the graduates, and then we had the individual college stuff on Saturday morning. Great weekend!

And of course, Nikki graduated with me! I stole this from her blog cause all my pics are on my mom's camera which means I will get them in about 8 months!

That same weekend was my birthday. The big 25. Chad got me some new DVDs and tickets to a show at the Hale Theater. He also made and appointment for me to get a pregnancy massage. What a sweetheart!

Later that week, we took some time to check out the golf course here in Payson. It was a great time as you can see!

As you can tell, I have awesome form and I am really good ;)



Chad is a lot more serious about it than I am, but we always have a good time when we go.

This past weekend, we spent some time with Tarrin & Tyrell's kids. It was fun and they are such cuties. But when we got home, we were exhausted. We were asleep on the couch by 9! Let's hope our energy builds up before our own little Barton comes!

And last, but not least, Mother's Day! Chad took me shopping for some maternity clothes to celebrate my first Mother's Day. On Sunday when the young women passed out the flowers, I actually got one! I felt more like I should be passing them out than receiving one, but I take what I can get. We also went to Gunnison to have lunch with some of the coolest mom's ever... Cami, Nona, and my own fabulous mom! What a great mother's day weekend it was to think about all the great mom's I am privaledged to be aquaited with. I hope you all know how great you are and what an impact you have had in my life and what great examples you are! One mother I must mention is my own great mother-in-law. Thanks for raising such a great guy :)

1 comment:

JaKe and NaT* said...

congrats on graduating and happy late mothers day!! when do you get to find out what your having.. anyways there better be a post on that!! :)