Monday, August 9, 2010

The Oregon Coast

We were able to visit the northern coast of Oregon with Chad's family a couple of weeks ago. I had never seen the coast that far north and let me just tell you... gorgeous! I loved it! Everywhere we went was a new scenic sight! If you are looking for a scenic vacation, definately head here.

We spent a night visiting the Barton's old homestead, Baker, Oregon. From there we went to Portland/ Vancovour and spent a night with Aunt Sherry and Uncle Jeff. They were such fun hosts. We spent an afternoon at the Portland Zoo. Chad and I LOVE the zoo, and this one was awesome! From there, we spent two or three days driving along the coast in the RV seeing a couple lighthouses, beaches, an aquarium, riding bikes, collecting sea shells, sharing laughs and good times! Thanks Rod and Lisa for such a great trip!

I also made a discovery during this trip...Chad likes to take pictures! (As you can tell by the many pictures on the slide.) So, the prospect of a nice camera in the future is looking brighter!

1 comment:

The Trythalls said...

It looks like you guys had a great time and the pics are gorgeous!