Friday, May 20, 2011

To Grandma's House We Go!

We took a trip up to Burley to wish Rod a Happy Birthday last weekend.  It was so nice to get out of town and visit with family.  The boys went golfing, the girls got some exercise and went running around the farm fields, and the kids enjoyed storybook park!  Well, mostly.  Jordyn was pretty unsure about the whole thing.  While we were there, we went on a picture taking frenzy.  The fields around their home were so green.  I just love the beauty of farm fields.  I love the patchwork look of all
the fields, and the sound of sprinkler lines.  I sooo enjoyed my run Saturday
morning as I ran around them.  It feels like home.
The slide was not a good experience for her, but we still sent her down half a dozen times.

She loves her grandma!

She enjoyed just sitting still in the shark cave...

...and the tunnel...
...and the bouncy bridge...

...but not so much the swings!  Love this sad face!

The girls.  They were so sweet to Jordyn.

Jordyn has not spent a whole lot of time outside in her short life.  She was captivated by the weeds, until she did a face plant and scraped up her chin.  Oops.

The Barton grandkids.  They were all a little distracted by the scenery!


2 comments:

Jared and Stacy Gillins said...

Great pictures! It is gorgeous there! Who knew!? And Kudos to you for loving the run. I don't even like to run! I can't believe how much Jordyn is growing! She is absolutely adorable!!!!

Michelle Joy said...

cute kids, fun time! Love the frowny face on the swing!