Friday, September 23, 2011

BIG GIRL!

I am probably going to be posting a lot of videos so Jordyn's grandmas can see what a big girl she is.
I cannot believe she is big enough to walk!  She seems to little to be this moble.  Her birthday is next week and you can bet there will be plenty of pictures to share!

6 comments:

Tarrin said...

Such a Big Girl!!!! She's going to be walking all the time soon, then the fun really begins.

Tarrin said...

Really the Tarrin's posting was from Grandma Barton. I'm on Tarrin's computer.

Drew and Michelle said...

oh how fun! she is so sweet guys!

Brian and Kelsey said...

She is so cute!! Good job jordyn on walking!

The Judd Family said...

That is so neat she is walking. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow up. You sure have moved a lot. I would be dead if I had to move as much as you. You guys are troopers. Good luck with everything.

C said...

OH my gosh...so cute!!