Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Birthday Bonanza!

Chad had a birthday on the 26th.  I wish I could say we partied hard core, but birthdays are just not as great as they used to be.  Jordyn and I let him sleep in, gave him some colts stuff for his office, and got an awesome DQ ice cream cake.  We are still enjoying it!  Happy Birthday Daddy Chad!  We love you so much and are so grateful to have such a great man taking care of us!

Now, let me just say that I love my husband.  But somehow, Jordyn's birthday totally trumped his!  We did not take a single picture of Chad's birthday, but took about 100 of Jordyn's.  She had a great day, as documented below!

She started the day with a morning snuggle with mommy and daddy.  Obviously, she still has morning face in this picture.

Then she had breakfast.  Yogurt is her favorite food.  She will eat one of these big tubs of yogurt in like 3 sittings.  And she cries for more every time.  Not sure that much yogurt is good for such a small girl.  She loves to 'pretend' to feed herself.  I love it too cause she stops crying for more yogurt.

Then we watched Sesame Street.  Love, love, love Sesame Street.  A big thanks to PBS and viewers like you.   Sippy, blanket, and the street is all you need. Chad's family will recognize the 'staring at the TV' look. Chad has the same face.

Then we played balloons.  We are still playing balloons.

We took pictures.  Lots and lots of pictures.


We opened presents

And of course, we ate cake.  She loved the cake!  A little questionable at first, but after she realized she could eat it, she dug right in!

Finally, after a day of partying hard core, this little birthday girl is tuckered out.

4 comments:

MEREDITH said...

Happy Birthday Jordyn, what a cutie I can't believe how much she has changed and she has more hair! What a doll... Hope all is well

Drew and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! What a sweetheart she is! Looking so grown up these days! :)

Brian and Kelsey said...

She is seriously so cute!! Looked like she had a good birthday!

Casey and Samantha said...

Who wouldn't love being upto their elbows in cake:) She's super cute! I LOVE her wake up face! I just watched the video of her walking too. CRAZY!! We miss you guys tons!