One night, Adalynn was having some tummy time and I decided to snap some pictures. To my surprise, she rolled right over! Jordyn didn't roll over til she was 3 or 4 months, so I was pretty shocked. I have always kind of thought Adalynn was strong and held her head up well, but really, what do I know. She rolled over a few times, and I was able to get it on video.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
My Girls
The other day, I peeked in on Jordyn during her nap and caught her having story time with her bunnies. She lined them all up and read them a bunch of books. I snuck a picture without her knowing. It was just such a sweet moment!
One night, Adalynn was having some tummy time and I decided to snap some pictures. To my surprise, she rolled right over! Jordyn didn't roll over til she was 3 or 4 months, so I was pretty shocked. I have always kind of thought Adalynn was strong and held her head up well, but really, what do I know. She rolled over a few times, and I was able to get it on video.
One night, Adalynn was having some tummy time and I decided to snap some pictures. To my surprise, she rolled right over! Jordyn didn't roll over til she was 3 or 4 months, so I was pretty shocked. I have always kind of thought Adalynn was strong and held her head up well, but really, what do I know. She rolled over a few times, and I was able to get it on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment