Friday, July 26, 2013

We Love Adalynn!

After 2.5 weeks of getting to know Adalynn, here is what we have discovered:
  • She grunts all day/night.  Her nicknames all have some form of "grunt" like Gruntina, Sister Gruntsalot, Lady Grunt...you get the picture.
  • She has the same mouth and chin as Jordyn.  I think she will have her big eyes too.  Her head is shaped totally different.  The bigger she gets, the more I think she looks like Jordyn, but not totally the same. 
  • I love having a baby with hair. 
  • She is strong!  She holds her head up pretty well.  The nurses said she has got some fight in her. 
  • She spits up a lot, and soaks her clothes.  It is ok though, cause she has a lot of cute newborn clothes she needs to wear before she gets too big!
  • We tried to let her sleep in our room.  She made it two weeks, which is longer than Jordyn made it.  She is just such a grunter, and I am such a light sleeper.  Not a good combo.
  • I love her skin color.  She is much darker than Jordyn, and a whole lot darker than me.  She has barely even seen the sun and already has a better tan than I do.

Here are some newborn pics we took while my mother in law was here to help.  Not great photography, but I am just so in love with this baby that it does not matter! 
















4 comments:

Unknown said...

The pictures are beautiful!!! Congrats again on your two adorable girls!

Enrique and Lindsay said...

Ok, she is a doll!! And I love that pink dress.

Drew and Michelle said...

Oh she's is soooo Sweet! What a pretty purple headband and rosette dress. She is Beautiful you guys!

Joslynn said...

She is so wonderful! What a sweet baby! Aw, I love her.