Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Matchy-Watchy

Matchy-watchy is something my mom always says.  I think it is funny.  I had some fabric stashed away, (let's be honest, I have a lot more than "some" fabric stashed away) and Addy needed a dress for church.  She has outgrown her clothes so quickly, she barely gets a chance to wear them.  I hate buying baby clothes, especially church clothes, that you know will only be worn a handful of times before they are outgrown.  So I decided to save my money and make my own.  While I was at it, I made Jordyn one too, cause really, is there anything cuter than matching sisters?


 
It takes a couple shots to get them both looking at the camera!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love matching outfits! I at least try to do coordinating as often as I can, but there really is nothing cuter than sisters that match!!

Tarrin said...

So cute! I love matching Sunday clothes!!