Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Contraption

Addy is super dooper wiggly.  She whacks every spoonful of food I try to get into her mouth.  I have to pin her down with my extra limbs while I change her diaper, and she still manages to squirm away with a bare bum.  She is like a ninja spy baby and can silently maneuver into or out of any situation when I am not watching.

We were planning a trip and I knew the resort we were staying at did not have a high chair for us.  We were flying, and space was limited, so I needed to come up with something portable that would keep her still while I fed her.  I found a portable high chair on Amazon for $40, but would not have time to have it shipped before we left.  So I made my own contraption.  Works like a charm!  Now I just need to invent some kind of baby straight jacket to get this baby to hold still while I change her diaper!
The Contraption.  I am thinking of selling them in my etsy shop.  But I first need to come up with a better name than Contraption.

No comments: