Saturday, July 12, 2014

Adalynn's Birthday Pictures

How many different pictures can I take in our tiny back yard?  I have to keep coming up with stuff to keep it interesting!  I found this little chair at a thrift store for $5.  Some sanding and painting, and Adalynn loves it!  It matches her room and brought lots of smiles for pictures. 

These pictures were quite the ordeal.  We have had rain every day for the past 2 weeks, and as far as the forecast goes, rain every day still.  So we had to sneak them in one evening between downpours.  I am still learning how to work this new lens I got, and I am pretty clueless so I was anything but quick.  Chad was on stand by with a bib to keep the drool under control.  I would shout wipe, and he would attack before it got to her dress.  Jordyn stood behind me and was on smiling duty.  Although it doesn't take much to get a smile out of Addy!








No comments: