I have become one of those Utah natives who goes back every month! The girls and I went back in May. My mom gave me a plane ticket for my birthday. While we were there we went to an adorable Peter Pan musical at the Hale Theater in Orem. It was so cute! Afterward, we met Peter Pan in the parking lot. He sprinkled pixie dust on the kids and then held Jordyn up so she could fly over the parking lot. Adorable! Thanks mom for such a fun weekend!
On the flight home, we were delayed and ended up waiting in the airport for over 3 hours! Not fun alone with two little kids. But we made it through and because the flight was delayed, so many people were re-routed, which meant I got to take the car seat on the plane! The result....two sleeping girls before we hit 1,000 feet. Tender mercies!
In June, I took a friend back to Utah for a complete "Mormon" experience. We went to temple square and did tours of the conference center and the church history museum. We watched the Joseph Smith movie in the memorial building. We found an afternoon to go to the zoo. Chad's grandparents were kind enough to let us stay with them and Jordyn enjoyed their attention and talked their ears off! Then we headed down to Sanpete for a temple session, some boat time on Yuba, and the pageant. Another big thanks to my mom for watching my kids all day while I played!
With the May trip and the June trip behind us, we are headed back in two weeks with stops in Idaho and Utah!







1 comment:
Idaho? Someone say Idaho?
Post a Comment