![]() |
| All the babies in diapers. The garbage was soooo full of diapers after the weekend! |
Sunday, October 5, 2014
Utah/Idaho Vacation
We took are annual summer Utah/Idaho trip this year in July. We started off in Burley with the Bartons. Grandma and Grandpa rented some blow-ups and we had a BLAST! Lots of water. The kids played in the water literally all weekend long! The boys got some good fun on the water slide too! Oh, and did I mention the girls squeezed in a night at Wicked! One of my favorite shows of all time. We also squeezed in some family pictures. Man, we crammed a lot of fun into one weekend!
The second half of our vacation was in Lake Powell with my family and a whole crowd of Dyrengs! I just love my cousins and it was great to spend a few days with some of them. Lake Powell is honestly one of my favorite places on earth, and I especially love being there with my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment