Saturday, January 17, 2009

Up to par...

The best news of my week is that we finally have internet! We have been living in this apartment now for 3 months, and finally got around to getting internet. So, I get on to blog, and thought I would see what my friends and family are up to. To my surprise... all your blogs are so cute! All this time I have just been blogging from my computer at work and your blogs have just been a plain color. I was thinking my blog was pretty cute and basically just like all the others, but nope. Yours are all so cute and colorful! I had to figure out how to change mine so that I would feel up to par in the blogging world! Also, I am now seeing all these pictures and videos that my computer at work must have been blocking. I have really been missing out!

Life for Chad and I has been going on, just as life goes. He has started another semester, and is a little busier now than he has been the past few months. He has also started playing basketball with our ward on Friday nights. I am taking some classes toward my Master's Degree on Wednesday nights. Life seems to be busy, and moving so fast. We spend our days at work and school. We come home, have dinner, watch tv or something to pass time, and then to bed. And although that sounds boring and monotonous, I am happier than I have ever been. I love to come home to him, have dinner with him, waste time with him, and then go to bed, just to do it all again the next day.

3 comments:

Lance and Stacey said...

Thanks for the comment! The blogging world is so fun it is fun to see what everyone is doing. Your blog is darling and it sounds like you and Chad are doing good. Take care.

C said...

Sounds like your keeping busy!! As much as it sucks to be in the same routine...school/work, school/work I totally have to agree with you about going home to your husband!
Good luck with school!

Meggan Butterfield said...

Oh my goodness Mandi I just found your blog I was so excited. Anyways, I got your text about the superbowl and will let you know what we are doing Kade is still deciding. I have to say I am really proud of you and Nikki for going back for you Masters. I think if I thought about going back for my Masters I would pull my hair out school definitely isn't for me.