Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Lights, Camera, Action.....
So...I am going to make a commercial. This story begins a few weeks ago when my principal was at a workshop in New Orleans. His booth was next to a Provo Craft booth promoting a "Cricut in the Classroom" project. My principal volunteered to have our school help in their promotion. When he came back to school, he asked me if I would help, and because you don't say no to your principal, I agreed. I met with a team from Provo Craft today and they were telling me all the free paper, vinyl, cricut fonts and classroom supplies they were going to give me. My eyes were wide and I was so excited! One of my favorite parts about teaching is decorating my room! They looked around my room at the things I had already done with my cricut machine and started telling me all the things and project ideas they had. I wanted to jump up and down I was so excited! Then they started talking about their promotion video, and my stomach kind of sunk and my fingers started to shake! They will be coming into my room to video me and my kids working on a project together. They will also be shooting a short narrative piece where I am basically talking about how I use the cricut in my classroom. Not going to lie, I am nervous about that. I got even more nervous when the editor started to talk about the video promotion being posted on the internet and available in their store! I am really nervous/excited about it. They are coming to film in a couple weeks, so I will let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
All will be well Mandz! I used to always pretend I was doing a commercial with Sandz! We should have been on TV! Ha Ha JK! but it was So fun! Oh and Good Luck with that! Can't wait to hear how it went!
YIPEE!!!! I remember when you first got yours, it was so fun to play with!! you will do fabulously!
mandi--- how freakin exciting is that!! that will be so fun.. then i can go around braggin to people that your my cousin..haha i cant wait to see it!! keep us updated!
Its about time one of us was discovered. Just remember the little people Mandi.
Mandi... How exciting! we have a movie star in the family. Good Luck! Let us know how it goes. By the way have a Happy Birthday this week end. Love ya!
Wow, Mands I am so impressed! I have been thinking of purchasing one and if I do you will have to teach me all about them, because you are a pro. Congrats!
Post a Comment