Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hypocrite

The title of this post is my confession to you all. I always look at the blog list on the side of my blog and the last dates that my friends have blogged, wishing you all would blog more so I had something to read while I sit on my couch and unwind from the day! Then I looked at the last time I blogged... ummmm... hypocrite! In my defense, not much has been going on lately.

My cousin Kelsey and I have been crafting. I have made a new bag for my school books, and painted some blocks to go on top of my piano. Maybe I will get some pics sometime.

We had a rockin super bowl party. I meant to get pictures of that too, but I was too busy eating and chatting to take any! We had the house decked out in blue and white. Chad came home from school one day to give me my very own Colts t-shirt. Although the game did not turn out as we had hoped, it was a great party anyway.

We spent the lasts few days visitng my family in Gunnison. We celebrated birthdays for my Dad, nephew Dillon, and Grandma Delma. I love them all so much and wish the happiest of birthdays.

Tomorrow we are going to meet our newest nephew... Tatum Tyrell Philpott! We are so excited for Tarrin and Tyrell and the new addition to their family. They are some of the coolest people I know, and great parents to boot. Congrats to the Philpotts!

Chad and I have decided to post-pone our Valentines til next week this year. We hae had a lot of family stuff going on this week, and what is the difference between Feb. 14 and Feb. 20?! We love each other either day!

Right now I am watching the olympics. I just finished the men's moguls. I have no idea what is going on in that sport (which is how it is for most olympic sports for me), but I just get so into it! I love team USA! I love Bob Costas! I even love Canada! I love that for the next two weeks, there with always be something worth watching on TV. I love the unity that comes with the olympics. I love it all! GO TEAM USA! I am now going to watch the movie "Miracle" to go along with the olympic spirit, along with a bowl of raspberry sherbet because I love that too!

There you have it... my update. Now, to all you bloggers out there, keep blogging! Not for yourself, but for all those like me, who care about you and what you are doing, or just need something to read while we unwind!

2 comments:

Enrique and Lindsay said...

Hey I keep my blog pretty updated!! :) But I'm exactly the same as you. I get on my blog just to check and see if other people updated too. But it's easy to throw a couple pictures of my cutie pie while I'm doing that :) I'll make you a deal. I'll keep blogging if you do!

C said...

Its about time! haha JK. I would blog more if my life was a little more interesting, but we just live day to day usually same old same old haha! Hope your doing good!