Chad * Mandi * Jordyn * Adalynn
She looks beautiful!! Love the dress and bow.
She is seriously so cute. I bet you guys have a blast with her. Hope all is well.
How stinkin adorable is that!! She's such a doll, and I LOVE the pics! We may be calling on you in the future to do some of our kids! SOOOOO CUTE!
Oh my... so adorable! Can't wait to see her crawling all over the place this summer!
These are adorable!
I love the pics! Jordyn is a doll. Hope you are enjoying your awesome DSL. I named mine Nikki Nikon.
so so cute mandi!!! she is such a doll.. love her easter dress:)
Those are some way cute pictures!
What a cutie we just love her!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She looks beautiful!! Love the dress and bow.
She is seriously so cute. I bet you guys have a blast with her. Hope all is well.
How stinkin adorable is that!! She's such a doll, and I LOVE the pics! We may be calling on you in the future to do some of our kids! SOOOOO CUTE!
Oh my... so adorable! Can't wait to see her crawling all over the place this summer!
These are adorable!
I love the pics! Jordyn is a doll. Hope you are enjoying your awesome DSL. I named mine Nikki Nikon.
so so cute mandi!!! she is such a doll.. love her easter dress:)
Those are some way cute pictures!
What a cutie we just love her!
Post a Comment