Alright. I am really going to put myself out there right now. I got this awesome new camera and want to learn to use it well. I need advice and input from those of you who know how to take pictures better than I do, which is almost anyone on the planet. I have created a little blog as a journal to help me see and remember what is good or bad about the pictures I have taken and edited. If you think you can help me, scroll down the left hand side of this blog til you see the tiny little "my photos". Leave suggestions if you have any, about what I can do to be better.
Side note: I originally made the link as little and discreet as possible cause I am feeling really naive and insecure about all this. I did not really want everyone to see my pictures, but I feel like I could really use some suggestions from those who are more experienced than myself. So don't judge too harshly. Thanks!
1 comment:
Um, sometimes I take pictures of my outfits and post them on my other blog. Talk about embarrassing! I actually found your picture blog a couple days ago and I think your pictures are great!! And since your super creative you have some of the cutest backgrounds! I love Jordyn's Easter pics with the basket & eggs!
Post a Comment