Jordyn and I have been spending a lot of time together lately. A lot. It has been great to stay with my parents, and they are so helpful. These six weeks would have been horrific without both sides of my family helping me out. I give the highest of fives to single parents. It will be great to have Chad back and share Jordyn with him again.
I feel like Jordyn is at my side at all times, and it is kind of great! She is getting so much personality. She is timid, and a bit reserved. But when she giggles and squeels, my heart almost bursts. At first I was nervous about leaving my job to spend all day with this munchkin. But I love it! She is curious, watchful, and an explorer. She definately lets me know what she wants. Usually it is just attention. She loves to play on the bed and be thrown around. This is when she giggles the most. I love it when she is in her high chair and waiting for her food. She rocks back and forth with her arms out and twisting her wrists. She knows what ice cream is, and knows she wants it. Every time the door opens, she is making a b-line. I could go on and on!
 |
| My on-the-road sidekick. We spent an average of 7 hours in the car for 4 straight days in Denver last month and she was a champ! |
 |
| My movie sidekick. I love watching movies, and I am hoping she will always. This is how we watch baby einstein. Far enough away she can't reach the laptop, but I can. |
 |
| My photo sidekick. I have taken probably 200+ pictures of her the past 6 weeks. |
 |
My summer-lovin' sidekick. We have had a lot of fun at the splash pad, swimming pool, playing in the mountains and all those great summer time activities.
|
I know just seeing picture after picture of my baby can get annoying. But these days, she is kind of all I've got. I am so glad I have had her around to be my sidekick. When we found out we were having a baby girl, we were kind of at a loss of words. For some reason, we wanted a boy. We had imagined a boy. Now, I cannot imagine wanting anything else. I am go grateful for my baby girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment