Chad * Mandi * Jordyn * Adalynn
Congrats you two! Sure do miss you guys.Adam and Camarie
congrats!! we sure do miss you guys around here!! hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!
I told Chad Happy Anniversary but I didn't call you. Hope it was a good one. We're sure glad he married you! Love ya!
I know, that day really took my Breath away too... I thought I was gonna Blow away! Happy Anniversary you two! Love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congrats you two! Sure do miss you guys.
Adam and Camarie
congrats!! we sure do miss you guys around here!! hope you get to do something fun to celebrate!
I told Chad Happy Anniversary but I didn't call you. Hope it was a good one. We're sure glad he married you! Love ya!
I know, that day really took my Breath away too... I thought I was gonna Blow away! Happy Anniversary you two! Love you!
Post a Comment