I love fall. I felt like I missed it last year, stuck inside with a newborn. I have really tried to enjoy it this year, and it has been such a beautiful fall! I feel like it has stretched on forever! Alas, we are supposed to wake up to 4" of snow in the morning, so I think it is over.
Although I have tried to embrace the season, I have been held back a little. Because we got married in the fall, we got a ton of fall decorations, tablecloths, wreaths etc. I have not put any of that up because of our living situation. Also, I have no reason to put Jordyn in a Halloween costume. We are not going to do any trick-or-treating. The ward we are moving into is having a trunk-or-treat but we are not sure we can fit it into our schedule with moving and everything. I don't have a single pumpkin. I am a little disappointed in myself. We did go to the pumpkin patch when I was in Utah last week. Good times!
And to send the fall off with a bang, we close on our house on Friday! I am so flippin' excited I can hardly sleep. Honestly. We are moving on Saturday and can hardly wait to get into the house!



4 comments:
Where are you guys moving too?
It was so good to see chad last week. Adam was in heaven. It was also good to hear that you are doing so well with all the new fun stuff in life. Good luck with the move.
Cute!! Good luck with the move! Wish we could be there to help! Please post pics when you get settled! I can't wait for you!
Hooray you got your house!!!! Im so excited for you guys! I really wish we were there to help you guys move, but dont worry, we will be there to visit one day!! Little Jordan is getting SSOO big!!! We really miss you guys
Post a Comment