Jordyn is an ok flyer. There was a moment she had her little nose pressed up against the window, with her little hands propped up under her chin. I tried to quickly grab my camera and capture the sweetness, but those moments are just too brief, and this is the picture we ended up with.
![]() |
| Still sweet, just not so picturesque! |
We landed in San Fran just after noon on Wednesday and headed over to the Golden Gate Bridge. It was sooo windy!
Up on the hill past the bridge are these old time forts we explored a bit. Pretty much, a restless Jordyn ran around and we chased her...
and chased her....
and chased her!
Just when she could tell she was pushing our patience to the limit, she would hold still for a precious moment and remind us what a sweetheart she is.
(I know her rat nest hair makes her look homeless. It had been a long day for her!)
After we played around at the bridge, we found a little beach for Jordyn to stick her toes in the ocean for the first time. Just as I was about to snap a picture of her tiny toes, we all got creamed by a wave. Awesome.
Chad had meetings Thursday and Friday. Our hotel was downtown by Union Square and Market Street and all that so while Chad was gone during the day, Jordyn and I shopped around and hung out with the crazies on the streets. They had a big pretty tree at Union Square with and ice skating rink and everything. It was pretty festive. Jordyn loved the tree. She "oohs" and "aahs" and tries to blow out the lights.
![]() |
| You can see Jordyn is much more interested in the tree than the camera. |
We went to the Walt Disney Family Museum on Friday and walked along Fisherman's Warf. Chad ate a giant crab. We came home to all the snow Saturday afternoon. It was a quick trip, but a fun one!












4 comments:
Fun! Look at how grown up you guys are getting away for buiness trips. Awesome! PS, Jack and I are getting ready to make the big trip out to UT this week. I think I have ulcers already. Its like a 16 hour travel day for us... and I am 7 months pregnant. What was I thinking? But you had success so maybe I will too!
Sounds like a fun trip. Jordyn is so cute! I just love her little smile. I enjoyed your last post. I hate moving too. That is great that you had so much help. And it is great that you have a great ward. I also find it hard being a mom. I enjoy staying home with my kids and enjoying each little moment. I wouldn't change it for anything, but sometimes I feel like a helpless person for not having my bachelor's degree. I wonder if something were to happen what in the world I would do. There isn't a whole lot that I can do with teaching yoga. It helps a little, but it won't save us in a crisis. That will probably change when all my kids are in school, but until then...At least you have your teaching degree. I think that is awesome! That would give me a sense of peace. Well, good luck with everything. Miss seeing you.
Yay! Look at that cute kid. It's fun to keep up on what you are all doing, and I'm glad that you have been welcomed so warmly into your new home and neighborhood.
I know this is a new adventure for all of you and you are doing great!
Laura B @ UVU
Fun Fun. Jordyn is such a cutie... We love San Francisco its a fun place to visit!
Post a Comment