Sunday, June 10, 2012

Oh, what do you do in the summertime?

Every season I find myself thinking, "this is my favorite season".  Fall, spring, or whatever it may be.  This week I have just been in love with summertime.  It is so awesome that I can just send Jordyn outside to wander around our little backyard.  We got her a sandbox and she is so content to just sit out there.  I open the windows so I can hear her and check on her occasionally.  Every now and then she comes up to the window and shouts MOMMY! and blows me a kiss.  I just love her to pieces!

We got her this little pool last year.  To brag just a bit, we actually won it at an arcade, because we are awesome like that.

Feel free to marvel at her post-nap hair-do.  Its pretty impressive.





UPGRADE!



Of all the silly, unnecessary things to spend money on, a giant inflatable pool might be at the top of my list. Good thing we picked it up for free at a yard sale! Jordyn thought is was cool, but she mostly liked the little balls and tiny inflatable toys it came with. She just throws it all from one end of the pool to the other. She enjoys the pool, but I think Chad might enjoy it a litle more!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

So Jordyn is adorable, but my favorite picture is the one with Chad laying out!!!

Michelle Joy said...

She's pretty much adorable isn't she? And CO must have way better yard sales than ID or UT! Free?

Jared and Stacy Gillins said...

I am loving her post nap hair! Literally laughing out loud right now! And that is one sweet pool! Ryk would be in heaven at your house!

The Trythalls said...

I love the pool! That is way too cool. Houston still has the dinky one like your first one. Jordyn is getting so big! We miss you guys.

Enrique and Lindsay said...

LOVE the sleep hair! Haha, that's one for the books. And seriously, how do you score all this free stuff? That pool is rad!