Me: Hi, I need to schedule check up appointments for me and my husband.
Lady: Ok, what time and date works best for you.
Me: It would be great if we could do it next Thursday or Friday.
Lady: We are closed for the 4th of July weekend on those dates.
Me: You are closed on the 28th and 29th?
Lady: No. We are open those days.
Me: Ok... well... do you have any openings?
Lady: Let me check. We are full on Thursday and closed on Friday.
Me: (silent sigh) What do have available the following week?
Lady: We are closed for the 4th of July.
Me: You are closed the entire week?
Lady: No, we are open on Monday and Tuesday.
Me: Well, what do have available those days?
Lady: Let me check....We are full Monday and Tuesday.
Me: Well, what is the next day you have any openings?
Lady: We can fit you in on July 26th.
Me: Ok, what times?
Lady: We can put you in at 9, 11, or 1.
Me: Ok, well I guess we will just take the 9 and 11 appointments.
Lady: Are both you and your husband coming?
Me: Yes.
Lady: Well I guess if you are both coming we can do you both at 9.
Me: Great. Both at 9.
Geez! It might not sound like such a run-around to you, but I swear this woman was either not paying attention when she was talking to me or she was just flat out clueless. I was about to lose it!
You have probably seen this, but I think it is hillarious. True, a littl harsh. But funny nontheless.
3 comments:
Seriously that is the craziest conversation! What a dumb dumb!! I would have been like are you for real lady!! Thanks for sharing!
I can't stop laughing!! Especially about the saying on that card you posted. Bwhahahaha!
It would have been so hard to keep my cool with that convo! Some people really are so stupid! Sorry you had to deal with that.
Post a Comment