Monday, October 15, 2012

Don't kid yourself...

I really meant to add this little diddy to our family pictures post, but I forgot.  We took 150 shots that day.  About 8 were worth my time in editing.  The first few shots taken were the ones I edited.  Jordyn thought the camera was so cool on the tripod.  She would count to 3 and then I would click the remote.  She could hear and see the camera go off and thought it was just magic.  After a while though, the magic wore off and most of the pictures were just frustrating!  This is a sequence showing how most of the pictures went:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This made me laugh! Stella refuses to stay still as well. Last year's attempt at Christmas cards has Soren and I posing in one place and Stella off on her own...notice you never saw the pictures... :)