Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jordyn's 2 Pictures...

I posted these on fb a while ago, but I also need them in my "journal" to remember them for the future.  The outfit is courtesy of my mom.  I swear Jordyn has cuter clothes than I do.




 Jordyn at 2:
  • Is an ok eater.  She will eat any fruit, anything with cheese, and anything sweet, and pancakes.  She is a grazer and eats best when she can just have a bowl of snacks and return to eat as desired.
  • At her 2 year appointment, she had lost .5 a pound.  The dr. ordered some blood tests to try and get to the root of the problem.  Dr. also referred her to a pediatric cardiologist for a murmur we have been hearing for about 6 mo. now.  All tests came back fine.  She is healthy, just little.   I wish dr.s would stop giving me a hard time about it.  We were also referred to see a pediatric GI, but I never made an appointment.  I just feel like she is small and a mediocre eater and there is not "root" problem. 
  • ABCs is her favorite song. Suddenly one day, she could recognize all the letters and their sounds, but she still gets confused sometimes.
  • Counting lately is 1,2,3,9,10,9,10,9,10.... every now and then she throws a 6 in there. 
  • Every color is "been"  (green).
  • She still loves Blues Clues.  She likes to sing along, especially with the mail song.  There are also some Leap Frog shows on Netflix she likes, which is the only reason she knows ABCs.
  • Napping is ridiculous.  She just plays in her room and destroys everything for 2 hours every afternoon.  She just learned how to open her door and sleeping has gotten even worse.  We just bought door knob covers so hopefully that helps. 
  • She often cries so hard she barfs.  She also passes out easily.
  • She likes to clean up.  She hates messy hands.  She gets really worried when she spills.  She might be a little OCD.
  • She really likes other kids, and get so excited about nursery every week. 
  • She is such a drama queen.  She has a fake little whimper, sticks out her bottom lip, pulls puppy dog eyes, and says "sad".  It makes me worried for the future!
  • She LOVES her dolls and stuffed animals.  She is always having them go "nigh-night".
  • We love her to death and have so much fun with her! She is like a little adult and talks and interacts with us like she is a grown up.  She is my little buddy and side-kick.  I would be so bored without her!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stella is also OCD, so it must be a 2 year old thing?? and I totally agree about the buddy thing, it would be no fun without them!

Enrique and Lindsay said...

She is so cute! I can't believe the barfing thing though. That's crazy!! Doorknob covers have been my saving grace. If Lucy doesn't nap she'll just stay in there and play for 2 hours because she knows she's not coming out of there.

Joslynn said...

She is so precious!