Here is the tale of Santa Clause 2013. We were late for the ward party. Way late. Like 45 minutes late. So when we walked into the foyer, Santa was standing there waiting to run into the gym. I thought, "Perfect, maybe we can just see Santa here in the foyer and then we won't have to wait in line!" Jordyn was having none of that. She kind of scotted around Santa, as far away as possible, with her hand out like I cop directing traffic. She just kept saying, "No danks Santa. No danks. Go away Santa." And ran off to play in the nursery.
So we waited in line. We were the last people to see Santa. And she was ticked off about the whole situation!
1 comment:
Wow, you've posted a lot since I last checked the blog. So I'm just going to comment on all of them in one. That seriously sucks that Jordyn is done napping. Lucy will be 3 in a few weeks and she still takes like a 3 hour nap every day. I think Diego will be more like that though. He'll probably be done napping before Lucy. Haha. Also, everyone needs a sad Santa picture. Those are the best to look back on. Oh and congrats on your new calling. That is like my worst nightmare but you are totally the girl for the job.
Post a Comment