Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Troubles

I am struggling with my blog.  When I go to upload pictures, I click on the little photo icon and it opens up the window.  Then I click on "upload" in the top left corner and nothing comes up.  I swear something used to come up that let you chose to upload pictures from your computer.  I can still upload from a phone or url or any of those other options on the left hand side, just  not from my computer.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Tarrin said...

This is totally happening n to me too! I discovered if you switch it to HTML on the top of the post it will download photos the old school way. if you figure it out, let me know!

Unknown said...

Good to know! I was having the same problems and could only get my photos if I uploaded them into my picasa account first. I'll have to try this other way.