We finally got some snow! Last year, we had several storms leaving over a foot of snow. This year, we have had nothing but skiffs. Finally in the last week of February, we finally got some snow! Granted, it was only about 6-8 inches, but it warranted a snow day from all our Sunday meetings. We kept warm and entertained inside with painting, hot chocolate, and movies. We kept warm outside with mittens and our snow coats and pants, or as Jordyn calls them, life jackets.




1 comment:
Jordyn is sure growing up. She is such a cutie. I love those days when it snows hard and you can just stay home. I enjoyed your post on Pinterest. I just recently got a pinterest account. I realized the addiction immediately and I soon realized how it can be a trap. If women aren't careful, it can lead to negative feelings of one's self and cause disappointment. All it is, is pins of someone's best day and biggest success. It's great for crafts and ideas that maybe someday you may want to try, but it's important not to get so caught up in wishing you had so many things. Miss ya and hope all is well.
Post a Comment