It is amazing how much I love this little girl. As an example, let me describe our week. Three full days of potty training, with only 1 potty success, endless pee on my kitchen floor, and a final exasperated sigh before we gave up. We will try again in a few months. But really, no matter how much your kids pee on your floor, no matter the fits, no matter how many sleepless nights you have...you love them so much. Jordyn is so sweet and polite, it is impossible not to love her.
And my husband Chad. He makes me laugh all the time. My days are so much better when he is around. He is sensitive to my crazy emotions. He has somehow solved the mystery about when I need a snuggle, and when I want my space. He pretty much does anything I ask (of course there are limits, but you get it!) He is gone for work for a few days and not with me this Valentine's Day. He still thought about me and had 2 dozen roses sent. What a good man I have! I love him more every day.


1 comment:
Mandi I love this card of Jordyn! Everytime I look at it I laugh out loud. How do you get her to pose so well? Maybe she could teach my kids a few lessons! Hope you and Chad get to celebrate another day! can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment